$14.95 - 36 seconds left
Hot Rod: American Street Drag Jewel Case PC Game Free Shipping
$23.73 - 37 seconds left
Dragon Age Inquisition Xbox One
$0.99 - 38 seconds left
Street Hoops (Sony PlayStation 2, 2002)
$10.88 - 40 seconds left
XBOX 360 ✔ FIFA 14 & PURE FUTBOL AUTHENTIC SOCCER SPORTS BUNDLE ✔ FULLY TESTED
$18.00 - 40 seconds left
PS3 - PlayStation 3 slim - black - needs new HDMI port
$4.65 - 42 seconds left
New HOP-141X Laser Lens for XBOX 360 Philips BenQ VAD6038 Drive
$134.99 - 42 seconds left
CLUB NINTENDO SUPER SMASH BROTHERS POSTERS - SET NUMBER 2
$22.95 - 42 seconds left
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (Sony PlayStation 2, 2008) *NEW SEALED
that is the scarest game eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
God i remember getting this system for the first time. I would spend hours playing mario kart ds and tak and the great juju challenge. now when this system did come out i enjoyed every minute of my time with this system. it revovolutionized the way we play games by adding a touch screen to play games. this new touch screen made the player more in touch with the game your playing. for example: lets talk about super mario 64 ds. the game had improved graphics and with the new touch screen a new way to move and interact. you could use the touch screen to move the character around. now the ds came in 3 colors when it came out blue,red,and white. at the time the gameboy advanced sp was on its last legs and it was up to the nintendo ds to save the portable consoles. and holy shit did it help alot. nowadays are systems have touch screens like the psvita and the 3ds but back then when there was a touch screen everyone thought that this was a well earned improvement. now imma rap of this review with me saying that this game was a good improvement on portable consoles ever and will probably never be forgotten.
AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack
AC/DC is my favourite band, as you will see from my profile description. So when I found out about this game I was excited. I have never owned any Guitar Hero or Rock Band game or any other game from that genre, but I have also wanted to. So when I discovered the game I immedietly wanted to get it. A couple of weeks later I bought the game and a plastic guitar to fit my Wii Remote in. Before I get into the review, let me just say, this is a LIVE game. The tracks are from 1991 when AC/DC played at Donnington. They are still great but they are not the songs you hear on the album.
Now, when I started this game up, the first song I played TNT because it was my favourite song at the time (although now I think Rock n Roll Dream might have taken that place). The list of songs goes,
Back in Black
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Fire Your Guns
For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)
Hell ain't a Bad Place to be
Highway to Hell
Let there be Rock
Shoot to Thrill
Whole Lotta Rosie
You Shook Me all Night Long
Now for an AC/DC fan, that is quite a good list. I haven't played Multi-Player yet because I don't have another instrument so I won't be covering that but I'm sure it will be a blast for a while. There are three main modes to talk about besides Multi-Player. Band Tour, Quick Play and Practise Mode. Band Tour has you playing every song in the order that the band played them in at the concert and you must try to get the highest score possible. This section will take you around an hour and a half to complete if you don't have to redo any songs. I completed this in one day but you can still go back and try to beat it on a higher difficulty. Quick play is exactly what you would expect. You choose the song, the difficulty, the instrumet and off you go. Finally, practise is obvious because you choose a song, but if you completely fail, the song carries on and you won't have to restart. You can also choose to play a specific part of the song which is something that I am glad the developers added in. It makes practising a lot easier. I'm still trying to master the intro solo to Highway to Hell on the hardest difficulty. It. Will. Drive. You. INSANE!
The difficulty ranges from mildly easy to incredibly hard. I own an electric guitar myself and I can play a lot of the songs on the list, but when on hard, the songs are easier to play in real life! Anyway, you can play on guitar, base or drums. I don't think you can sing vocals but I might be wrong. Anyway the game can be a lot of fun and I hope someday an AC/DC game with the songs from the albums are released. Speaking of which, that is one of the problems that the game suffers from. I know it would be hard because of licencing but the characters playing on screen aren't even the real band members! They are just random people who look like they were thrown in there because they needed to make the game quickly. In fact this game seems like it took 30 minutes to make. I honestly think that Harmonix Music Systems and Pi Studios spent more time on the loading screens which have AC/DC facts on them (well, there are only about, 5) and the menu! But I am just nitpicking slightly.
Overall, if you want a Guitar Hero game or a Rock Band game, get another Guitar Hero or a Rock Band game. If you want an AC/DC music game, then get AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack. This game is worth a buy if you are an AC/DC fan, but if you prefer Def Leppard, Rebecca Black or JLS, then don't bother and if you are in between, just rent it.
72% or 7.2/10
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Just to begin this game has put in many fun times. It is hard to choose what time was the best, so all i have to say is to buy this game or black ops 2 to experience how much fun i had.
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
pretty awesome game for all to play, if you know how to.
Okay... Let´s face it. The real ''Pro Gamers'' is using a PC... But there are alot of gamer pc´s out there so let´s look at the top 5 pc´s!
5. Samsung Gaming PC´s. They are powerfull and got the hardware you need to play your games.
4. Lenovo. The pc´s got the over powered Gaming Pc´s but they got alot of fails in them.
3. Stell Series. They got many years of know legede by Pc Gaming. You will not see any fails by them.
2. Alien Ware... No time to explain!
1. Razer Blade. This is the ultimate gaming pc for everybody there love pc gaming. We love it!
Thanks for reading this review. What do you think should be added to the list, tell us in the comments below.
God i just had a nestalga moment right here. This game is amazing. This game introduced mario into the 3rd demension and this game was released as the consoles launch games. When mario jumps out of the pipe into the 3d world of the mushroom kingdom i was like OH MY GOD! Back then that would have been your reaction when you saw mario in 3d. Nowadays if you play this game compared to the nintendo 3ds your like well all the characters look like combined polygons and triangles with horrible sound and cheap music. The new generation wouldnt be able to understand how epic this was back then and still is today. what was so good about it was the controls and graphics. mario was easy to minover around and the graphics were desent for a starter system. This has and always be a great title for the nintendo 64.
Hello Everybody. Now... I know what you guys are thinking... ''Why the hell are am i looking at a Need For Speed Review?'' Well because, this Need For Speed is free and awesome.
Here is the top 3. Why you should play this.
1. Because it´s free.
2. Because you can play with your friends around the world with no problems. Make a group and drive around in your city and show everybody who is the real drivers.
3. There is no such thing as ''bad grafics in this game'' At all...
If you don´t belive in us, go check it out on YouTube. We will bring up a video soon with it.
This is the final moment in the fight between Xbox 360 and the Playstasion 3.
Now, both consoles got good and bad things. So let´s kick this review off with the 3 good and bad things about the Playstasion 3.
Now the 3 good this about the Playstasion 3 is.
1. The hardware. Now this is really hard to understand why why are adding this on the list. But the grafics in this console is amazing.
2. The opportunities with this console is really family friendly. You can have your music, pictures and even movies on this console at once.
3. It´s free. Unlike the Xbox 360 you don´t have to pay for anything, when you first got the game.
Now that is the good things about the Playstasion 3. Now let´s go to the bad things about it.
1. You have to install your games. Because of the large content on your discs, you have to install the games to play it.
2. The unsecurety. Alot of players have been giveing there accounts out to random players to get hacks and lot´s of other stuff. Now the Playstasion can´t hold them back from that. That means that random players and trick you to get your dlc packs you bought from the Playstasion Store.
3. You never know if the Playstasion Network will get hacked again. Unlike the Xbox, you can play without fear to get your private stuff out on the internet. The Playstasion won´t give out any information about your private options or picture etc. But the Playstasion Network got hacked once, but will it again?
That all we got folks. now, the final winner of the consoles is... THE PLAYSTASION 3!
Please tell us in the comments what should be added on the list and why.
At Domination Weekly we are having a fight between the Xbox 360 and the Playstasion 3. So we are going to give both of them a review.
Okay let´s start with the 3 good things about the Xbox 360
1. The design. Since the new Xbox 360 came out, then it´s design has been pretty epic. I personally think that the Xbox got the best design.
2. The user friendly dashboard. It is really easy to use. By the time you set up your Xbox you will see how easy and beautiful the dashboard is.
3. The party option. The Xbox got the Party Option that gives you the possibility to talk with your friends over Xbox Live.
Now let´s look at what really sucks about the Xbox 360
1. You have to pay for the possibility to play online. Alot of gamers have bought the Xbox without knowing you have to pay to play Call Of Duty online.
2. The dead ring. When your Xbox is dieing, then it shows the dead ring. A red light around it´s power buttom. And there is no way around. buy a new Xbox or pay more to get it fixed.
3. It is very noisy. Let´s face it. The Xbox 360 i very noisy. There is not much else to say...
That´s our review at the Xbox 360 at our fight between the Xbox 360 and Playstaion 3. Tell us in teh comments what shoud be added on the list and why.
Counter-Strike Source. I like the Counter-Strike series, but there is some thing about this game that just makes me wan´t to ragequit!
Okay, let´s first look at the good things about the game.
1. It´s running on the source engine. This means that you can take an object out of the game and into your own mod. If you look at ''Garrys Mod'' you see alot of weapons that come from Counter-Strike Source.
2. There is no such thing as ''You can´t'' in this game. As long you make it and make it right!
3. This isn´t really about the game but... Let´s face it. You know at least 3 friends there own this game.
No le´t look at the bad things.
1. The source multiplayer engine in this game... Fucking sucks ass. It´s slow and won´t allways accept you. I really hope that the Source Engine 2 got a better multiplayer in the next couble of mods from Valve.
2. It´s all multiplayer. I would buy the game 10 times if Valve moved ther asses and made a story mode in it... Im just saying, it would be pretty awesome...
3. The animations... The animations in this game, is even worse than Call Of Duty MW3. I think that Counter-Strike Condition Zero got WAAAY better animations. The animations do not got any thing to do with he grafics but how the movement is and how you fell that you are really useing your opportunities.
That is my review of Counter-Strike Source. What do you think should be added to the list and why? Please leave me a comment and let me know!
A good game 10/10 campaign but after you finish it , the game gets a bit boring 8/10 overall
I pre ordered this game and the person at eb games said that not everone will get the extra content for the game. WTF
I love this game and am a very dedicated person the the series it was the first game that i ever got on my Xbox 360 and was also the first online game i ever play ed and i just loved it i spent meany hours in front of this game playing thought it there are only a few bad points i can find in this game one of the main ones was that the forge was not as great as it was previously said to be only giving you the function to place objects and still have a gravitational field on it and not able to merge and weld items together also the limits of the maps and the lag on the original severs where not great but overall this game was a pioneer for mass online multi player gaming
This game was one of my first racing games and i loved it its over the top destruction levels where just the best thing with a great leveling system and intense speeds and well placed short cuts this has to be one of my most entertaining and intense games
This was one of my early childhood games and i loved it even with the bad animations and and podium cut scene which was the same every time it had lots of entertainment time and i just loved it all
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
I rented this game for one day but only played for half an hour this was due to the bad tutorial not truly describing the main mechanic of the game which is the use of commanding squad members but also this was done poorly due to the AI getting stuck in walls and not properly getting to the end point of the mission, one other thing that i found frustrating was the poor shooting mechanics with made it very difficult to actually kill any thing in the first place the only one redeeming feature of this game was the start cut-scene which was very funny for its childish comments so over all not a very good game
this thing is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome